Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Who we are:
Consult Hyperion are an independent consultancy, globally recognized as thought leaders and experts in the areas of:
- Digital Identity and rebuilding trust on the Internet,
- Payments for the 21st Century, including EMV, remote and alternative payment solutions, and
- Smart ticketing to improve Transit services, Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) and Mobility-on-Demand (MoD) solutions
We are unique in that we provide advisory and technical consulting services tailored to client’s specific needs, and can leverage our own research, development, and testing laboratory.
We are impartial, flexible, responsive, trusted, technical experts and thought leaders and everything that we do is grounded in real problems that we can provide real solutions for.
We are on the hunt for smart, inquisitive people who live and breathe fare collection technology and have a strong understanding of it. With a willingness for travel, when we can, you will be involved in transit projects across North America, but also supporting global projects led by our UK based team.
Given Consult Hyperion’s position at the forefront of new fare collection development, having defined the processes for Open-Loop in London, you will be responsible for delivering successful projects, working autonomously, using your technical and business skills to support the implementation of new fare collection technologies for transit clients.
At a minimum, our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least a 5-year background in the payments industry
- Understanding of the concepts and practical experience of fare collection and/or payment technology
But it would be great if you had:
- Proven track record in consulting in the transit industry, specifically in fare collection
- Successfully led or implemented technical projects and teams to a budget for a client
- Deep experience of fare collection or payment technologies
- Regulatory experience in the transit industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach