A bit about us:
Consult Hyperion is a globally recognized, independent consultancy, providing thought leadership and expertise in the areas of payments, mobility and identity. We help clients solve problems, understand opportunities and future proof their ideas. Everything we deliver operates at scale – millions of transactions, all over the world.
Contactless payments? We were there from the start. In fact, we helped the payment brands develop their specifications and testing programs, and it was our team who helped deliver the contactless payments on public transport in cities including London, New York, Boston and Washington.
Mobile banking? We’ve got a team of ethical hackers who ensure that day in, day out, our client’s apps are secure and stay ahead of the curve.
Who said identity is the new money? They weren’t wrong. Think about your wallet today, most of the contents are related to identity and proving you are who you say you are. We help governments, financial institutions and telcos all over the world, understand the technical and social challenges related to identity.
Not heard of us before? We’ve been around for 35 years and our values are what stand us apart. We’re curious, creative and collaborative experts. We have high integrity – we do the right thing for our clients, our team and our shareholders. We have a new Board who are driving the growth of the business for the next generation.
It’s interesting and varied. No two days are the same. And your colleagues are smart – we all love learning.
What you’ll bring:
We are on the hunt for someone to join our Marketing function. You’ll be a great communicator with your colleagues and confident to share your voice with the industries we serve. You’ll understand your SQL from your MQL and you’ll be a WordPress guru with practical experience of maintaining and developing web pages and online calendars. You’ll be comfortable commenting on Social and commentating on live events, in a timely manner. If you’ve worked in any of our areas of specialism – payments, identity, privacy, security – great. But if not, we’ll make sure you get to grips with our world of secure electronic transactions soon enough. With a willingness for travel, you will be involved in projects supporting not only our Marketing, Sales and Delivery functions but on occasion our clients too, ranging from start-ups in the FinTech sector, to major global payment brands, Governments and Telcos. You’ll help to build our audience and expand our network through brand awareness, thought leadership and a number of industry trade associations and media partners.
We believe in autonomy and we trust you to be on board with our values. We’re a high performing team. You’ll be focused and relish success, with an attention to detail and you’ll have a desire to quickly grasp how we communicate. You’ll be versatile and being part of a small organisation of experts, enjoy variety.
• Computer proficiency, an understanding of martech (Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey etc)
• Practical experience of WordPress (or similar website platform) is essential
• Social Media, Research, Analysis, Data Entry, Written and Verbal Communication
• Interpersonal skills with a customer focus – internal and external
• Creativity, planning, reliability and punctuality are some of the attributes that come naturally to you
• Strong analytical skills – the ability to look at the data and spot the patterns
But it would be great if you had:
• Experience in a consulting or professional services business
• Experience in the payments, mobility or identity industries
• A solid network of media and press relationships
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
• Experience in event management
• Desire to understand the subject not just the process
We offer a competitive package and a flexible working environment, be it client site, office, home or away. You’ll have the tools to get you onboard and online. Our internal communications are face to face & online.
Like what you hear? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.