Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Who we are:
CONSULT HYPERION are an independent consultancy, globally recognized as thought leaders and experts in the areas of:
- Digital Identity and rebuilding trust on the Internet,
- Payments for the 21st Century, including EMV, remote and alternative payment solutions, and
- Smart ticketing to improve Transit services, Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) and Mobility-on-Demand (MoD) solutions
We are unique in that we provide advisory and technical consulting services tailored to client’s specific needs, and can leverage our own research, development, and testing laboratory.
We are impartial, flexible, responsive, trusted, technical experts and thought leaders and everything that we do is grounded in real problems that we can provide real solutions for.
We are on the hunt for smart, inquisitive people who live and breathe transaction technology and have a strong understanding of it. With a willingness for travel, when we can, you will be involved in projects across the payments landscape supporting clients from start-up’s in the FinTech sector to major global payment brands covering projects predominantly in North America, but also supporting project led by our UK based team.
Given Consult Hyperion’s position at the forefront of new payments technology, you will be responsible for delivering successful projects, working autonomously, using your technical and business skills to unlock the next generation of payment solutions
At a minimum, our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least a 5-year background in the payments industry
- Deep experience of a core payment technology
But it would be great if you had:
- Proven track record in consulting in the payments industry
- Successfully led or implemented technical projects and teams to a budget for a client
- Deep experience of multiple payment technologies
- Regulatory experience in the payments industry
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach