Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Who we are:
Consult Hyperion is an independent consultancy, globally recognized to provide thought leadership and expertise in the areas of:
- Payments for the 21st Century, including EMV, remote and alternative payment solutions
- Smart ticketing to improve transit services, Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) and Mobility-on-Demand (MoD) solutions
- Digital Identity and rebuilding trust on the Internet
We are unique in that we provide advisory and technical consulting services tailored to client’s specific needs, and can leverage our own research, development, and testing laboratory.
We are impartial, flexible, responsive, trusted, technical experts and thought leaders and everything that we do is grounded in real problems that we can provide real solutions for.
We are on the hunt for smart, inquisitive people who live and breathe payments technology especially in the context of transit fare collection. With a willingness for travel, you will be involved in transit projects across the world including supporting projects led by our USA based team.
Given Consult Hyperion’s position at the forefront of new fare collection development, having defined the processes for Open-Loop fare collection in London and other major cities, you will be responsible for delivering successful projects, sometimes working autonomously, using your technical and business skills to support the implementation of new fare collection technologies for transit clients.
At a minimum, our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least a 5-year background in the transport or payments industries
- Understanding of the concepts and practical experience of fare collection and/or payment technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
But it would be great if you had:
- Proven track record in consulting in the transit industry, specifically in fare collection
- Successfully led or implemented technical projects and teams to a budget for a client
- Deep experience of fare collection or payment technologies, such as ITSO and EMV
- Regulatory experience in the transit industry