- Sharon Bowles, Member of the European Parliament,
- Lady Olga Maitland, International Association of Money Transfer Networks,
- Julian Jordan, Edgar Dunn and Company,
- John Casanova, Sidley Austin,
- William Long, Sidley Austin, and
- Mike Pickup, ID DATA.
Dave Birch, Consult Hyperion
Technorati Tags: payments
The Special Briefing (full programme) is being hosted by financial law specialists Sidley Austin in their London offices at Woolgate Exchange, 25 Basinghall Street on January 25th 2007, London from 9:00am – 1:00pm. Registration from 8:30am.
Unbelievably, it’s only £350 +vat = £411.25 for an individual and a mere £295 + Vat = £346.63 for groups of two or more. You book online or by phone +44 (0)20 7012 1389 to Sophia Butt. Note: bookings will only be accepted with payment.
My opinions are my own (I think) and are presented solely in my capacity as an interested member of the general public. [posted with ecto]